KeyEcho is a small utility that monitors keyboard events,
application starts and login parameters. KeyEcho was developed to monitor
separate machines as well as LAN machines without installation on them...
* collects keystrokes, application starts and login parameters;
* doesn't require installation and can be run from a floppy, or network
drive or from domain login script;
* works hidden: it's invisible for Windows Task Manager;
* generates TXT or HTM reports;
* can create encoded reports (decoder utility is included);
* operates under all Windows operating systems from Windows v 3.1 onward.